Monday, October 3, 2022

Cat Sampler

 

Whew! the cat sampler is done. This quilt took forever to finish (technically it's not finished because I haven't added the binding yet), mostly due to procrastination and avoidance...and not having a clue what I should quilt in each block.


I strategically covered up the worst block with the backing fabric flip. ;o)  I used a combination of rulers and free motion.

This block was my favorite. I still need lots more practice, but I can see improvement.

I started my Oliver block.

All fused and ready to applique.

I finished the first two clues of the 2022 Project Linus mystery Bon Appetit with Ash. 

 

My October UFO Challenge quilt is A-mase-ing.


Per the instructions there are 12 different blocks in this quilt. I have all the initial cutting done, but it needs lots of strip piecing then more cutting before I can even begin making the blocks. I think I'm going to put this quilt and the last two for the year on next year's list. This will allow me to finish both Project Linus quilts, the Aunt Daisy quilt (which I haven't touched in months) and get a few more quilts loaded on the Moxie.

Next up is one of Angela's quilts.


I have no idea how I'm going to quilt this. Any suggestions?




 

2 comments:

Rose said...

Asking me for an idea on how to quilt something is much worse than watching paint dry..

That being said, you have been busy! I want to see the pics on my computer.

Rose said...

Did you use a ruler for the curves in some of the blocks? I think you did a wonderful job. It would really stump me on how to quilt such different blocks.

I love those blocks above the A-mase-ing pattern and that will be an interesting quilt. Love the fabrics you chose for the puppy!