Monday, December 12, 2022

Still Working on Quilt Tops

 Not much was done last week other than Xmas shopping.  Oh, and Joanne came by and picked up 20 finished quilts! Nine flannel quilts that my mom tied with yarn, and 11 quilts that I quilted and added binding. So the pressure is off but there are still so many quilt tops in my closet.

This past weekend I did get some more small items quilted and the binding attached.

Pretty sad when it takes two years to get two simple placemats finished. 


I love this little vintage fabric 4-patch. It finishes at about 14 inches square. Simple in the ditch quilting.


Both of the above were quilted on the Juki.  The best part of finishing the two items above is that they are mine. Mine. Mine! 

Below are two more donation quilts. Again, I didn't make either. Both are quilted with curlicue borders and meandering in the center.



Four quick finishes that put my count down to 21 tops left in the closet! Woo Hoo!

A couple of weeks ago I sent Rose of Pics & Pieces a box stuffed with some of my scraps and a few goodies. This week she sent me a box stuffed with some of her scraps and goodies. Others people's scraps are just so much more fun than your own.


Even Bella thinks so. Thank you Rose!


1 comment:

Rose said...

I love that little 4-patch. It seems such a happy little quilt. The placemats are so nice. I need to make some. I have not made any in years.

I had so much fun getting your box together. I was going to tell you if you ever need oranges let me know...or batiks. But I was thinking you do not care to work with batiks... am I remembering right?