Monday, December 5, 2022

Eleven So Far

 Seems like I've quilted more than eleven tops in the last 3-4 weeks. They all have the binding attached. I'm hoping to get at least one more quilted before Joanne picks them up on Wednesday.

This is the quilt I didn't show last week. 


I was going to bring the backing forward for binding but nipped it when I was trimming the batting. I like the blue polka dot binding.


This is the last jelly roll quilt. I'm so glad these are done.


This quilt was fun to make, I'll definitely make this again. I added some wishbones in the triangles.


Angela made this baby quilt and gave it to me to quilt and donate. I think it is so cute! Very soft flannel on the back.


Here is all of them so far, plus the nine flannel tops my mom tied with yarn.

So, the $64,000 question is: do I stop / take a break, or keep going until all the donation quilts are finished? After the quilt tomorrow, I still have nine quilt tops designated as donation quilts.


2 comments:

Rose said...

You have been busy! I do like the polk-a-dot quilt binding.

I like the triangle quilt...like the quilting. I have had fabric either like the background fabric or very similar. That baby quilt is so cute.

If I wanted to take a break from the donation quilts, I would. I have a feeling you just want them done, though.

Rose said...

I forgot to say, I did not remember that your mom was a quilter till the other day. I don't know if I knew and had forgot. I cannot even remember if you mentioned it recently or if I saw it when going back through your blog.