Monday, June 12, 2023

Progress and a Finish!

 

Winnie the Pooh is done.


Again I used a combination of rulers and free motion. I outlined the umbrella, Pooh, Tigger and Piglet using a ruler called BFF by The Quilted Pineapple. I used it more as guide to move the hopping foot than to follow the curve.


It's about 4.5 inches long. After a bit I found, in some cases, it was easier to free motion outline versus having a ruler guide. I did all of the borders free hand - turned the quilt to do the side borders. I think I did pretty good keeping the lines straight even if the width between the lines is not consistent (you can tell where I moved across the frame without stopping the machine...width is wider...oh well). ;o)



I also made some progress on Brightly. I think I'm really going to like this quilt.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I cant wait to look at Pooh on my computer...I mangling to like Brightly. I liked your fabric choices.