Monday, June 5, 2023

Two Posts in One Night

 My first post was for the Hands2Help challenge. This one's for me.

I decided to go for it and ordered camel colored Cuddle fabric for the back of the Kira quilt. I'm still waiting for it to be delivered.

In the meantime, I've started a new quilt.


I'm going to make it a little bit longer than the pattern shows. The fabric is Home Sweet Home by Stacy Iest Hsu. Can't wait to start sewing.

As I mentioned in my last post I'm about halfway through quilting the Winnie the Pooh panel. Most of the quilting has been outlining the printed design.


Kind of an interesting process, and very slow going.

Hmmm, June's UFO Challenge quilt is another new project - again not a real UFO so I've decided not to start it. I really should dig out a real UFO and get it done. Goodness knows I have plenty. ;o)

On a side note: my grandniece graduated from high school yesterday. The class of 2023 had 37 graduates. I think my graduation class had 370. 

ti

Brooklyn and my mom. Congratulations Brooklyn!


1 comment:

Rose said...

Congratulations Brooklyn! I am on phone...want tomsee the fabrics for the new quilt on the computer! I am anxious to hear how it is to.quilt with the cuddle fabric.