Monday, June 19, 2023

Progress and Quilting Status

 

I am making progress on my Brightly quilt.


The star block are about half done. I'm still really liking this quilt. This picture doesn't do the colors justice.

I loaded and quilted this scrap quilt last week.


This quilt top was donated to Quilts for Kids. After a few repairs, I quilted it with loops and added the binding.

Since getting my Moxie last May I have quilted 36 (!!) quilts, 33 of those quilts have been donation quilts, I made 7 of the donation quilts. Until I looked at my spreadsheet I didn't realize I have only quilted two quilts for me on the Moxie. Wow. That number needs to change. So next up is a me quilt.


Eliva, made in 2021. I even know how I'm going to quilt it. As you can see it is almost as wide as my frame, so the quilting should be an adventure.


3 comments:

Rose said...

I knew you had quilted a lot, but did not realize it was that many! You have dine so many. I cant wait to.see how you quilt your quilt! When it is fine, your mission should you choose to accept it, is to take loads if pics!

Rose said...

DONE, not dine!

Mary said...

Wow! You have been productive on your machine. Looking forward to seeing the ME quilt finished.