Monday, July 10, 2023

Still a Little Scatterbrained

 But I'm seeing progress in everything so don't feel bad about it at all.

I finished quilting Elvira.


This is the best picture I could get of the quilting. As you can see, the gold thread really blended in with the fabrics. The "beads" were done with a circle ruler.


I backed the quilt with flannel. It been too hot to hand sew the binding, but I'll get it done soon.

I am loving the Brightly pattern! I have about 5 more chain blocks to sew together.


The A-Mazing quilt is truly a maze. It is made up of 12 different blocks. I spent one night last week laying each block out. 


Putting these blocks together will take some time.

I changed up the layout of the 12 patch blocks.


I think I have three more rows to put together.

And I'm getting ready to load Kira.


Another large quilt. It is the first time I've used cuddle/minky as a back...I'm a little nervous about that. 

1 comment:

Rose said...

You are a brave woman than me...I dont think I will ever attempt cuddle. I love your quilting on Elvira...and Brightly is sure beautiful.