Monday, April 29, 2019

Needed Distraction

 
Not a squirrel. I needed to do something other than work from the scrap bin. So I quilted a scrap quilt from two years ago.


Listening to audio books while quilting is definitely the way to go. I just did a simple meander. The quilt pattern is Emma Grace by Villa Rosa Designs. It is about 41 x 45 inches and has a flannel back pieced from scraps also. The flash from my phone kinda washes out the colors. I used a really really really old floral fabric for the binding - which hasn't been hand sewn on yet but I'm still calling this a finish. This quilt is my 10th finish for the year.

Now I'm ready to keep working on the trapezoid blocks. I have almost half of them made.

Back to my back yard...my yellow roses opened up...soooo pretty!


And the close up I didn't take last week...

 

1 comment:

Rose said...

I like that quilt...and love those roses.