Monday, July 8, 2019

For Sale

   
Kinda bitter sweet...


If you would like to view the listing click here. I've had three viewings so far. Today was pretty quiet so I took advantage of that and the cool weather to work in the back yard...mostly dead heading roses.

I took a quick trip to Oregon last week to view houses. The one I really wanted to see had sold already - note to me, leave quickly - the second one I really wanted to see was about 1868 square feet but felt really small and was laid out kind of strange. There was one possibility - nice layout, but I would consider it a fixer upper, I'm not sure I want to go there. So the search continues. My truck is packed with another load to take to my mom's just in case.

I have been doing some sewing. So far I've done a pretty good job of cleaning everything up every evening. I decided to change my original plan for my Threadology blocks...


I've sewn the larger blocks together and plan on bordering it with the small blocks. So far I'm really liking the new layout and it will be a little bit bigger as I'm sashing it with the background fabric. I should have it finished for next weeks post.

Think positive thoughts for me...both buying and selling.
  

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Your home is beautiful. I can see why it would be so hard to move from it. Are property values where you want to move to reasonable? Our home was originally a fixer upper. It's an ongoing project even after 40 years, lol.
Good luck with more house shopping.
xx, Carol

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Good luck hunting--the right one is out there.

Needled Mom said...

It only takes one - both for the buyer and seller. I'm sure the right one will pop up soon.

Your quilts look so pretty on the beds in the photos. Glad you are still finding time to sew.

Loris said...

Your home is looking so beautiful! This won't take long to sell so I'm hoping with you that the right one to buy shows up soon. Keep gas in the car (or truck) for that fast trip. It can make a difference. Hugs and prayers!

Rose said...

I agree...your home is so beautiful...the right house will come along.

Love the blocks...