Monday, July 29, 2019

Now I can relax...



Doing a happy dance! No more making my bed everyday, no more doing the dishes every night, no more picking up everything every day!! Okay, so I'm still doing all that but I don't HAVE to. Bella's toys can be brought out, I can leave the ironing board out in the sewing room and I can start shopping again in Oregon for a new house.

I took three quilts to my longarm quilter today (boo hoo, I'm going to miss Barb), the only sewing I've done this past week is making a back for one of the quilts.

Last week, to cheer myself up, I went and visited my friend Angela. See what she made me!!


Isn't this cat just the cutest thing ever! Angela doesn't do a lot of sewing (yet), and I think there may have been a few bad words said, but I think she did a great job.  Best part, this cat doesn't bite or claw my furniture. ;o)
 

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congratulations on the Pending Sale. Fingers crossed that it goes smoothly.
xx, Carol

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Oh yay!!! That IS good news! Praying it all goes smoothly!

Loris said...

Your new kitty is so cute! What a sweet gift. Congrats again on the house sale. This will help with the next step and hoping the perfect house shows up on the market soon. And yay! for leaving the ironing board out :-)

Rose said...

So happy for you! that is a sweet gift!