Monday, July 22, 2019

Nothing New

 
Lots of house cleaning. Lots of lunches out so people can look at the house. Starting to hang out at the library as it is close by and has air conditioning. Not much sewing going on. And no offers so far.

I've been putting the columns of the trapezoid together...


Can you say boring? I have three quilts that I'm going to take to my longarm quilter that I need to cut batting for. I also have one back to make (I thought they were all made, good thing I double checked). I'll get that done this week.

Here is a picture of a very unladylike Bella.


Don't touch! You risk blood loss if you attempt to rub that belly.
 

4 comments:

Loris said...

Oh dang! Hoping the right family shows up to love your house soon. Your library plan sounds like a smart one though. I love your trapezoids!
Elinor is the same as Bella about her belly ;-)

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

I know how hard it is to have to jump and run every time a house shows. Hope "the" buyer shows up soon, maybe even this week! Our Chloe lays like that but I can get about 3 seconds of belly rub in before she fends me off. ;o)

Needled Mom said...

It's so difficult to live in a house that is for sale. I hope it happens soon.

Your blocks are so pretty together.

Rose said...

It is a good thing the library is close...that should be a positive point for selling your home. I looked and looked at the fabrics in your project, and only see one that I have pieces of, and only then because it was in some scraps I bought. LOL I don't know if that says I lead a boring life or what that I am checking to see if we have any fabrics in common.