Monday, July 1, 2019

I got to sew!

  
Yay!! Stephanie and Nancy joined me for sewing this past Saturday...this is probably our last time getting together at my house to sew (boo hoo). It was fun and productive as always.

Nancy finished the center of Atkinson Designs Sugar Sand Beach Pattern - still needs the white framing border.


She might have left out a piece in the blocks but we decided it was a new design feature. I might have to borrow the pattern from Nancy...I really like this quilt.

Stephanie worked on Jaybird Quilts Snack Time.


She also did a variation of the pattern but hers was intentional. What you can't see is the black background fabric has bright color confetti. Love the bright colors.

I cut out my June Aunt Addy blocks and but them together on Sunday.


The mystery was revealed today - it is a row quilt. I've never made one before so it should be interesting finishing this up. But alas it will probably have to wait as the house goes on the market Thursday. I have to keep everything picked up and clean until the house sells. I don't know about you but I can't sew and have a clean / neat / picked up sewing room. The two just don't go together in my world. ;o)
 

3 comments:

Loris said...

I'm so glad you could have one more sewing day there. It looks like some good progress was made on these lovely quilts! And the excitement begins with the house selling. I pray it all goes well! Moving adventures!

Rose said...

I love everything! I did see that the snack time had the confetti background...

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Lovin' those Aunt Addy blocks!