Monday, December 23, 2019

Happy Holidays


I've never done a lot of holiday decorating because I was never home for Christmas. This year since I'd just finished unpacking sooooo many boxes, I really didn't feel like unpacking a bunch of Christmas decorations also (I know, bah humbug to me). I mostly hung holiday quilts.


Table runner and primitive stitchery.


Radiant star and a winter star.


Rummage sale stitchery that I re-purposed.


 Another primitive stitchery.


I should put this ornament wall hanging next to the star as I used the same fabrics for both.

Since Christmas Eve dinner is at my house I did unpack a few things so I'm not a total Grinch.

I hope you all have a very happy, safe, and joyful holiday.
  

5 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You have many beautiful Christmas quilts. I am a total grinch, not having put up any decorations, not even the quilts. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

These are so pretty! Merry Christmas!

Bonnie said...

I'm another quilter that enjoys your blog but has not commented yet. Thank you for your lovely blog and a very Merry Christmas to you!

Rose said...

Oh, I so love the ornaments...I need to remember these. not that I don't like all of the things you show...just that these would not be terrible hard to make.

I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas in your new home, and a Happy New Year too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You have a lot of shelves in your new home and a lot of windows and a great view. I LOVE all of those features. I have been off the internet because my grandson and his family visited for about 2 weeks. I am worn out, but catching up on what my blog friends are doing. Hope you had a good Christmas.
Happy New Year.
xx, Carol