Monday, October 26, 2020

   

I always have the worst time trying to think of a title for each post. Oh well. Tempted to type in "no title".

I made progress on both Project Linus mysteries. Lucy's Love Notes flowers (how come I never see the loose threads until after I load the pictures?).

And Logey Bear's bears.

I have this week's clues cut out and ready to sew. More paper piecing for both projects.

I loaded Forest Friends onto the frame yesterday and finished quilting it today.

I quilted loops and hearts. Tomorrow I'll trim it down and attached the binding. The backing is the cutest little fox print. I'll show finished pictures next week. 




4 comments:

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Sometimes I wish I'd started numbering my post from the beginning so I could just call them by their number. lol Looks like you're getting a lot done. I love the plaid bears!

Needled Mom said...

I’m terrible at coming up with titles too. I love those flowers and the bears are cute as well.

Rose said...

I never see the threads, till after I have taken the picture and went on to load them. I bet I could not get a quilt entered in a quilt show thread-free! I love those flowers, also the bears are cute. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm pretty sure that if you don't title your post, Blogger will title it "No Title". I think I have a couple of those, lol. Your blocks are so pretty!
xx, Carol