Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy (almost) New Year!

  

2020...Bah Humbug!

2019 was sad and stressful, 2020 was sad and depressing, 2021 has got to be better....right? Please say yes.

The holiday was nice, my niece and her family were here Christmas Eve. Christmas day was very quiet. My mom and I had leftovers and played cards.

Gotta show off my mom's tree. 

Always pretty. My mom say's she doesn't decorate as much as she used to but she could not  prove it if you looked around her house. Lots of decorations. Very festive. 

I've made more progress on my blackwork project. The last row is 1/3 finished so I should be able to finish it before New Year's Eve.

I'm trying to decide if I want to participate in a 2021 sew-along. I should work on one of the three cross stitch projects I've started. I have a feeling I will participate in a monthly blackwork sew-along, then maybe I can do both (don't hold your breath).

I have been working on my Sunny Lane project...it doesn't require any brain power. Lots of chain piecing.

 
Bella was helpful as always.
 

I hope you all have a very happy New Year!


1 comment:

Rose said...

Bella, the observer! I love your blackwork...and can't wait to see more of your other project as you get it sewn together.

I am working a jigsaw puzzle instead of sewing. I want to get back to sewing and did bring home a hoodie of Lorelei's...she wants the cuffs cut off and also the band at the bottom. I have got to do that in the coming days.