Monday, September 26, 2022

Not Much

 I wasn't in the mood to do much sewing / quilting. It took all week to get the next set of sampler blocks quilted.


The center block has some in the ditch quilting and not much else.

The first clue for the 2022 Project Linus mystery quilt was released last Saturday. I bought my main fabrics yesterday. The quilt is titled Bon Appetit with Ash. 

The mystery quilts are always fun and not my normal style. I'm looking forward to seeing how this one progresses.

Not much happened with Oliver in the Doghouse.


I decided on the fabrics I'm going to use for Oliver and his doghouse. This is as far as I got.


1 comment:

Rose said...

I think you did more than me...I sure did not do much this past week. I did pick out fabric for the sashing of my crumb blocks. Maybe today I will get to cut some.