Monday, October 12, 2009

Quiet Day

I filled up my neighbor's green bin with more branches and stuff from the bush I chopped down yesterday. There is still a pile of branches left but it will have to wait until after the next green bin pick up. Wish I lived somewhere were I could burn the pile and be done with it, I keep waiting for creepy crawly stuff to jump out at me while I'm dumping the branches in the bins...I really HATE creepy crawly stuff. I've found wasp spray is the best for creepy crawlies, you can be three houses away, shoot that stuff and still hit your target.

I used to backpack, back then we had three rules:
1. Whatever I just brushed off you, it was not a bug.
2. It doesn't hurt.
3. We are having fun...Really. We are.

I think the same rules apply to cutting down big bushes.

Nothing new on the sewing front, so I'll leave with a quilt picture. This is my bugs quilt.
The pattern is Stack n' Whack. These bugs I can handle, butterflies, ladybugs and dragonflies.

No comments: