Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is more like it

How to get a cat to sit still and pay attention? Open the window blinds and let in lots of sun light.

Then let him take a nap on your sewing table...does that look comfortable?


Huh? I have no idea what was so interesting. Siddi stayed there and look in the waste basket the whole time I was taking pictures of Obba.


Usually when she gets like this there is a bug involved...


Still looking. No bug.

So why you ask am I posting so many cats pictures? Well, says I, I HAVE BEEN SEWING! I don't have anything to show yet. I have ten rows (out of 22) of flannel bricks sewn together. It is not staggered bricks like I originally planned, I'm just sewing bricks together to get the length I want, then I'm make a border of bricks to get the width I want. Hmmm. I just had a thought, I haven't figured out how many bricks I need or counted how many I have...oh oh.

1 comment:

Myriam said...

You have the chance to have help!!!! Sorry for my english...I am belgian and french is my mother language....