Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In a mood.

A blah unmotivated to quilt mood. I have lots of quilt related stuff to work on (you've seen my list), I just don't feel like working on them. I don't even think I'm in the mood to start something new.

My aunt had these cute little fabric coasters, my Mom wants me to create a pattern. I figured out how they were made and tried to make one tonight....it turned out so so...actually it turned out pretty bad. I think I'll try it again tomorrow night but not put batting in...and maybe 5 inches instead of 4.5 inches. I think this is just more procrastination from quilting, but if I can figure it out, I might be able to make a few Christmas gifts.

Besides I can't do any sewing right now, Siddi is sleeping in my sewing chair. I couldn't possibly wake her up. No, really, I can't wake her up, every since I got home she has been bugging me to pick her up and hold her.


Oops, too late, she woke up.


That is her "do not even think of putting me down, and stop flashing that thing in my eyes" look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Several quilters had experienced a funky no desire to quilt this past month...maybe you caught that same bug late?
Adorable kitty photo...I wouldn't get much done either with that sweet little face.