Friday, September 4, 2009

Learning

Having a blog is a learning experience. I am learning all the features of the blog site (and frustrations). I'm learning a little bit about HTML as I try to make the blog site do what I want it to do instead of what it wants to do. Finally I'm learning more about my digital camera, I must include pictures, right? Here are some pictures I took in the backyard today:

The pictures are not as sharp as I would like, could be the camera, could be the photographer, but I've never had this much success in getting a good close up shot.

Need tomatoes? Look at this bush! It is covered with ripe and almost ripe tomatoes. What am I going to do with all of them?

Worked on the little patriotic puppy this afternoon. Tomorrow I'm working on the blue delft quilt. It must must must be quilted by next weekend.




No comments: