Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No quilting today

Today was spent job hunting. Whew! IF you can find anything to apply for, it takes forever to process most online job applications. I strongly recommend you have a text (no formatting at all) version of your resume. This makes cut and pasting your resume into an online application much much easier.

I'm also about 7/8's through Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke. It is the last book in the Inkheart trilogy. It is due back to the library next week and since it is a "hot" book I can not renew it. Shouldn't be a problem finishing it...hmmm it is only 12:25 a.m., still time to finish it tonight.

It is now September. I think August had 89 days in it. For some reason it has felt like a very long month. And Labor Day is still a week away. Time is playing tricks with my mind.

This is my next project...to finish machine quiting the Blue Delft quilt. The center is done, I'm trying to randomly put butterflies in the white background.



1 comment:

Rose said...

I first read the name of this quilt as Blue Death! I thought what a name! So reread...I might need new glasses....or maybe mine are dirty!